Mechanical Design Draftsperson
DTE Group requires an experienced mechanical design draftsperson to produce drawings for our range of storage tanks and related equipment in accordance with Australian standards, customer requirements, company policies, goals and objectives.
In order to maintain our reputation for delivering a high level of quality service to our clients, the task calls for a self-motivated person, team player with fine attention to detail.
This position is located in our Henderson head office where drawings will also be developed for our other locations around Australia.
To meet the demands of this position, the successful candidate must have Micro station & solid works qualifications, current Drivers Licence, Police clearance, good understanding of Australian Standards, excellent written & verbal communication skills and preferably experience in the manufacturing industry
Reporting to the General Manager, you will ideally possess experience to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Minimum 12 months solid works or micro station experience
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of sales, shop fabricated and as built drawings
- Modification to existing drawings according to client and factory mark ups
- Prepare workshop fabrication drawings for construction
- Liaise closely with factory & senior management regarding drawing development
- Utilize drafting resources to improve the efficiency of the drafting department
- Work from customer drawings, company drawings and specifications
- Perform additional related duties as requested or required
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that drawings are correct to ensure a correct manufacturing process
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your interest in DTE Group.
We look forward to receiving your application.