Tanks manufactured by Diverse Tank Engineering are manufactured in accordance with the following Australian standards and meet or exceed industry and statutory requirements.
- AS 1692 – Steel tanks for flammable and combustible liquids
- AS 1940 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- AS 1657– Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – Design, construction and installation
- AS 3990 – Mechanical Equipment – Steelwork
- AS 1481.1 – Cranes, Hoist and Winches – General Requirements
- AS 3000 – Electrical Installation
We are currently audited by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in regard to our Quality Assurance system as part of our manufacturing license for above ground and underground tanks; however we are in the process of undertaking accreditation for ISO9001.
Underwriter Laboratory (UL) Certifications:
DTE is proud to announce it is now certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant organisation and adheres to the strict manufacturing guidelines according to the accreditation.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification of Registration. Certificate QMS41674 20160721